This is not one of my topics, but I just heard someone on the radio (!) say
that FAX was introduced to the public at the 1939 New York World's Fair
("The World of Tomorrow"), along with other amazing developments such as
fluorescent bulbs, robots and flat-screen TVs.

I have not corroborated this, but simply offer it for consideration.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Adam Schutzman <[log in to unmask]