-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jay Bruder
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 9:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Record Search Peter William Julian on Rich-R'-Tone

Peter William Julian, who might sometimes be classified as a Gaelic singer,
released at least two 78's on the Rich-R'-Tone label of Johnson City,
Tennessee/ Campbellsville, Kentucky in the early 1950s. RRT 460 "How Can You
Buy Killarney" b/w "The Moonshiner" was in Billboard on January 21, 1950, p
110. RRT 476 was "Old Skibereen" b/w  "If I Were A Blackbird." RRT 476 has
not been dated. Anyone have a copy of either record?

Thanks,

Jay Bruder

And Thanks to Barry Stapleton who already checked his archive.