Annett Hanshaw saying "That's All" 50 different ways-Mickey

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Judson
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] How to REALLY do audio restoration

Amazing. I have put the removed sound together in a stream like that,
sometimes with and sometimes without the silences.
Once I put togther all the removed ums and ahs from 13 hours of Joseph
Campbell radio interviews, and it sounded like a little nonsense song.

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689