Am 03.04.2018 um 03:27 schrieb Steve Ramm:
> This is where we went for Breakfast for Board. CLOSEST to hotel in an old bank building that's worth seeing.
>

> https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60811-d5065708-Reviews-David_and_Dad_s_Express-Baltimore_Maryland.html
>

> BTW, Rainer I hope you are staying at least until late Sunday afternoon. I think you'll find some amazing "street food" at the Farmers Market on Sunday Morning. It's about a 15 minute walk from hotel. That was actually one of the highlights of my visit after the Board meeting in October.
>
> I posted this before I think, but I encourage folks to take later flights to see this an a museum or two.
>
> The program is so good you won't have a lot of time to venture out.
>
> Steve Ramm

thank you Steve,

  alas, my flight back is on Sunday afternoon from Washington DC, in
order to catch another discographical conference in Helsinki, Finland.
Perhaps I could still visit the market early on Sunday and reach Dulles
airport by noon, travelling in a rental car.

Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Rotdornweg 81