For anyone with an interest in opera and art songs, this work is
essential. Certainly excellent value for money, representing decades of
research.

A moment ago I checked availability on the internet: The 5-volume work
for 100 Euro or less. My goodness: you spend more when taking your
family out for dinner.

Just a matter of priority.

Rainer

--