Hi All,

iZotope RX and Sound Forge work together very well, at least, on a
Windoze PC. So, RX should read all of the regions and markers on a Mac
(As Lou Judson pointed out) as well as the Mac version of Sound Forge.
Also: The newer version of Sound Forge has a nice Metadata editor/Reader
as well.

Adrian Cosentini: Your email client is set to respond back to you, not
the list.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering