"out of Ellensburg, WA" -  I believe you mean 'emanating' from Ellensburg?

I don't see any archive, but there is a ski club in the area who might
have records.
http://ellensburgskiclub.yolasite.com/

This Avalanche Center may have records as well.
https://www.nwac.us/

*Trescott Research - Paul T. Jackson *

2503 Natalie Lane, Steilacoom, WA 98388

http://www.trescottresearch.com <http://www.trescottresearch.com/>