I believe the National archives collection was the CBS delayed 16" discs
broadcasts which Ryan used for his history book.
http://guides.lib.uw.edu/miloryan
    These are not necessarily the local news recordings.

*Trescott Research - Paul T. Jackson *

2503 Natalie Lane, Steilacoom, WA 98388

http://www.trescottresearch.com <http://www.trescottresearch.com/>

Support Authors: