for a start, I had the following, which are now part of the University
of California at Santa Barbara sound collection:
*78-Schellack-GESAMT* Präfix 	Katalog-Nummer 	Vorname 	Interpret 	Titel
AFC 	204 	The 	Boom Brothers 	Take It/Zulu Mthate
AFC 	178
	Hollywood Jazz Band (Wamala) 	Katisha/Ibaba In'Gombe
AFC 	180
	Hollywood Jazz Band (Wamala) 	Moonlight/Sunrise
BZ 	1310 	The 	Johannesburg Guitar Players 	Spono/Isono Sam
BZ 	1137 	Stiphen 	Kabengele 	I Am Clever/Itabafana
BZ 	1075 	Freddy 	Long's Marabi band 	Rag Time/G-Man
AFC 	115 	Dorothy 	Masuka Hot Music 	Ba Zali Bami/Suka Lapa
AFC 	223 	Dorothy 	Masuka Nu-Sentimental Monarchs 	Thandi/Into'Yam
AFC 	242
	Mombasa Swingsters 	Sauti Ya Mvita/Pendo leto
AFC 	166 	Benny G. 	Mwrebi Harlem Swingsters 	U-Mgibe/Kofifi
AFC 	152 	The 	Rhodesian Railways African Welfare band 	Georgie's
Boogie/Maxwell Jive
AFC 	156 	The 	Shanty Town Septet 	Mbube/Saduva
BZ 	1321
	Sheshisha (Guitar) 	Emahlathini/Ingane Encane
AFK 	44 	The 	Southern Serenaders 	Never Mind//See Them Dance The Quela
AFC 	218 	Michael 	Xaba's Golden City Six 	Amadlosi/Uhlamkile
BZ 	1313 	The 	Young Evangelists 	Kenekelutse/Tsotsi
AFC 	208 	The 	Young Evangelists 	Twala U Mtwalo/Hamba Nozizwe
BZ 	1322
	Zoutpansberg Merrymakers 	Vha Dan Luheni/Muvanya

Troubadour records were exported all over southern and eastern Africa.
Collectors of ethnic music cherish them, and many are of hot music
interest as well.

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Rotdornweg 81