This is where we went for Breakfast for Board. CLOSEST to hotel in an old bank building that's worth seeing.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60811-d5065708-Reviews-David_and_Dad_s_Express-Baltimore_Maryland.html

BTW, Rainer I hope you are staying at least until late Sunday afternoon. I think you'll find some amazing "street food" at the Farmers Market on Sunday Morning. It's about a 15 minute walk from hotel. That was actually one of the highlights of my visit after the Board meeting in October.

I posted this before I think, but I encourage folks to take later flights to see this an a museum or two.

The program is so good you won't have a lot of time to venture out.

Steve Ramm