No need to go to “windows”. WaveLab, Sound Forge, and RX for Mac work great. Not sure if it will read Bias Peak markers but I have found out that markers transfer from WaveLab, Sound Forge, and RX. I retired my Power Book and Bias Peak years ago. However, every once in a while I power it up. It can still do some cool things regardless of its age.
Good Luck,Adrian