Sure, the master material is going to be digital.  Who would seriously
record something any other way?   And if they are going to press records
that are supposed to generate 30% more volume, as claimed (using standard
phono cartridges. no less), how is that going to work on sensitive
preamps?  It will surely overload a lot of them.  Maybe they will just
blame the original digital recording for all the distortion!

Best,
John Haley