Somewhat tangential, I guess, to the main purpose of this group. But this bit of news has me enraged.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/freedom-of-information-request-privacy-breach-teen-speaks-out-1.4621970 (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/freedom-of-information-request-privacy-breach-teen-speaks-out-1.4621970)

We have learned nothing from Swartz, A"H, and this is unquestionably much less 'problematic' than his little 'project'. For God's sake, secure your server properly if you don't want this to happen. Don't prosecute people exercising the public's right to access...files that were literally cleared for public access.