From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joel Bresler
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2018 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Record washing machines

Apologies for cross-posting.

I would be very interested in any opinions on and reviews of the better record washing devices on the market, such as the Monks and VPI units. Personal experience and online links both very welcome. I need to clean and digitize a few hundred 78s so a machine that is at least semi-automated would be great.

Thanks in advance for your insights and help,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com