If it's Kuenneke rather than Urack, as Arnold says, and as the note on my Pastorale also says, the answer is to scan and distribute the label for the 6th.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jolyon S Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] First recording of Beethoven's Nine, under one conductor?

The Odeon-Streich-Orchester was conducted by Eduard K√ľnneke, the Beethoven No. 5 was recorded in August 1911 and No. 6 in November & December 1911. The latter can be heard through the British Library site https://sounds.bl.uk/Classical-music/Beethoven/026M-1CL0006551XX-0100V0 [Europe only I think can hear this] The 5th was only ever issued in Germany the 6th was issued both Germany and the UK I believe.

Italian Wikipedia has a entry for him here https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_K%C3%BCnneke

Jols