From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 6:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] AMIA 2018 Call for Session and Workshop Proposals

I once took the time to look it up and found that this is about moving images, something I have no professional interest in. It would be nice if the notice mentioned what AMIA is! It isn't hard to look it up, but shouldn't be necessary if one doesn't know what it is...

Just a kindly communications suggestion... :-) <L> Lou Judson Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689