Brewster. I'm not a tekkie guy (I'm the financial one) but I think that by going to Open Access we would lose the Royalties we get . These amount to thousands of $ each year to balance our budget. Someone more tekkie than I might know better. Looking forward to seeing  ya next week in Baltimore! (as usual)

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer