Dear BibFrame colleagues,

OCLC Research last conducted an "International Linked Data Survey for Implementers" in 2015. Earlier today we launched the 2018 version of the same survey, targeted to all those who have implemented or are implementing a linked data project or service. Those of you who responded to the earlier surveys in 2014 or 2015 (or both) should have received a direct message asking you to respond to the 2018 survey with a customized link.

We are eager to learn details of new linked data projects or services you may have undertaken since the last survey-those that format metadata as linked data and/or make subsequent uses of it. And we are interested in what might have changed in linked data implementations reported in the previous surveys.

So if you have implemented or are implementing a linked data project or service, please take the 2018 survey! The link:

          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LinkedDataSurvey2018

The expected time to complete the survey is 15-20 minutes for each linked data project or service described. Responses are requested by 25 May 2018.

Participating institutions will be identified with the projects or services described, but contact information will be held confidential.  Responses to the surveys conducted in 2014 and 2015 (without contact information) are available as an Excel workbook, here<http://www.oclc.org/content/dam/research/activities/linkeddata/oclc-research-linked-data-implementers-survey-2014.xlsx>.

We hope to receive as many responses as possible!  You will likely see this posted on other lists you subscribe to. Feel free to share the survey link to others you know of who are linked data implementers!

Cheers,

Karen

--

Karen Smith-Yoshimura

OCLC * Senior Program Officer, OCLC Research

155 Bovet Rd, Suite 500, San Mateo, CA 94402

M +1-415-269-5796

[http://www.oclc.org/content/dam/ext-ref/emailsignature/oclc-logo-emailsignature.png]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_logo>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>