This year IFLA will be held in Kuala Lumpur.  At this time, we do not have special plans to host a reception. However, if there is interest and enough of people from your libraries are attending, I will approach the Library to host a reception.

The IFLA dates are 24-30 August.  Let us know if any of your colleagues are attending and would like to visit the office.

The conference means Linges will likely be busy from mid-August with preparations.  If you can travel in July/early August or after September 1, we will be better able to assist with your meetings and travel.

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Field Director

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress