Good Morning,
Due to some recent staff departures and an ongoing weeding project, the NASA HQ Library has several books looking for good homes. We will cover the shipping costs. The books will be available until May 7th.

Please send your requests to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
Reference Librarian, LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0172
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is
free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct
any errors."

            - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.