Good Morning,
The NASA Headquarters Library is looking for the following paper. It's outside of our collection scope (policy and management) and I have not located this conference at the NASA Center libraries. If anyone holds this, we'd be most appreciative:

"Layered Vessel Construction for Hydroprocessing Reactors"
Jan Andersson, Radoslav Stefanovic and Steven Kristensen
Paper No. PVP2008-61383, pp. 33-39; 7 pages

From:
ASME 2008 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference
Volume 3: Design and Analysis
Chicago, Illinois, USA, July 27-31, 2008

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Rick

Richard Spencer
Reference Librarian, LinTech Global, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0172
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is
free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct
any errors."

            - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.