Good Morning,

The NASA Headquarters Library is looking for the following paper. It’s outside of our collection scope (policy and management) and I have not located this conference at the NASA Center libraries. If anyone holds this, we’d be most appreciative:

“Layered Vessel Construction for Hydroprocessing Reactors”

Jan Andersson, Radoslav Stefanovic and Steven Kristensen

Paper No. PVP2008-61383, pp. 33-39; 7 pages

ASME 2008 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference

Volume 3: Design and Analysis

Chicago, Illinois, USA, July 27–31, 2008

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Rick

Richard Spencer

Reference Librarian, LinTech Global, Inc.

Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library

NASA Headquarters

300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53

Washington, DC 20546

(202) 358-0172

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is

free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct

any errors.”

            - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes

and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA

or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information

provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.