Colleagues, I received a request for an old report from the 1970s.  Years ago, we had a copy of this report on our library shelves, but the copy is now missing.   It's definitely a grey literature title.  In the unlikely event that your library owns a copy, please email me off-list.

Kuzela, R. C., Meyer, T. O., Sweet, W. E., & Geological Survey (U.S.). (1977). Report on potential geologic hazards in Block A-563 High Island Area and their relationship to the blowout and loss of Pennzoil Platform "A". Metairie, La: U.S. Geological Survey.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian
​ ​