On 5/21/2018 5:55 PM, David Breneman wrote:

"Brewster Kahle" <[log in to unmask]>
>> Does anyone know how to contact Steven or his publisher Yesterday Once
>> Again?
>
> The last address I have for Steven is [log in to unmask] , but that is
> from 2011, and he seemed to have had some computer problems and
> dropped off all 78-related the mailing lists.

That address was correct but I think it is no longer in service.

Some years ago Steven went into a kind of "home" and has not been heard of
since.  It is believed he may have had some serious mental issues complicated
by falling down stairs.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.