From: Lauren Wimbush [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:31 PM
To: AAAMC <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Black Radio Archives - Jazz from 1930s
Hello,
I am working on a Miles Davis documentary and I'm looking for a specific radio show that Miles mentioned listening to in his childhood called Harlem Rhythm which was broadcast in St. Louis on WIL in the 1930s. It was a jazz program that featured artists such as Fats Waller and Louis Armstrong.
I am checking to see if this is something you have come across or have in your archive. If not, do you have any other similar type of radio shows - jazz in the 1930s?
Thank you so much,
Lauren Wimbush
Associate Producer, Firelight Media
324 Convent Ave<https://maps.google.com/?q=324+Convent+Ave+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+New+York,+NY+10031&entry=gmail&source=g>