Mudcat is a good place to ask., though they don’t have the longest history of recordings there.

My personal example is Big Bad John - I’m still looking for the version with “One hell of a man” which disappeared shortly after “A big, big man” came out. :-) I was 10. I wondered what the hell was wrong with “hell”? :-)
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689