Von: "Graham Newton" <[log in to unmask]>

> Some years ago Steven went into a kind of "home" and has not been heard of
> since.  It is believed he may have had some serious mental issues complicated
> by falling down stairs.

As I recall, some member of the 78-l list offered to diagnose and repair,
or replace, the computer he was having trouble with, and he declined.
He was living off disability insurance and/or Social Security, and had most
of his extensive record collection in his home. Even at the peak of his
work as a discographer, he relied on income from working as a cable TV
installer to pay his bills.  It's a shame he never found a sponsor or benefactor.

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos und sicher für alle!