Do they still call these events "swap meets"? I can't remember seeing folks say "I'll swap you for this". <vbg>
Officially it is a record sale which is what will happen in Baltimore (just remember it's just 90 minutes.

Bigger events are usually called (well around Philly) a "Record Show and Sale". It's a show because the dealers "SHOW" their records and hope to make a "sale"/

See ya in B'more.

Steve Ramm