Da: Encoded Archival Standards List <[log in to unmask]> per conto di Galligan, Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: mercoled� 2 maggio 2018 15:06
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: EAS Section leadership call for nominations

The SAA EAS section is looking for nominations for two open EAS officer positions starting in August 2018.

The positions are 2-year commitments, and a great opportunity to help get involved in SAA leadership and give a little back to the profession.

We are currently looking for:

1.       Co-Chair/Chair-Elect: This person will serve one year as incoming co-chair and Section Chair for the second year. Duties include assisting the chair with running meetings, creating agendas, communication, organizing the annual meeting, chair the steering committee, and overall act as liaison for the section. In the second year, they will be responsible for submitting annual reports to the SAA.

2.       Steering Committee Member: The steering committee help coordinate all activities of the EAS Section, as well as helps with our annual work. They help with projects throughout the year, planning the annual meeting, and general administrative responsibilities.

If you are interested in either of these positions, or know someone who might be, please indicate which position you�re interested in and provide a brief biography, a brief interest statement on why you are interested, and an optional photograph. This information will be posted to the EAS section site during the election period.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Friday, May 25th with all of the above information. Ballots will be due on June 1st.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Patrick Galligan