One of our researchers is looking for the following report but have not had
any luck obtaining it.  The only library that seems to own a copy was not
able to loan it last time I checked (this is a second request for this
article).

I have already placed a request through IAMSLIC <http://www.iamslic.org/>
for the article without success.  I've also checked Worldshare, and gone to
the Inter-American Development Bank website to look through their
publications.  I've also searched ICLARM's website.  The only place I find
the document listed is on Reefbase.org  but there is not digital copy
available and no one to contact for obtaining a copy.

The author is deceased.

Growth and mortality rates of coral reef fish derived from
mark-and-recapture and length-frequency data..
Marine Protected Areas and the Management of Coral Reef Fisheries.. ICLARM
Technical Report to the Inter-American Development Bank.. 24-36 p.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

*Emily Harrell*
Contractor, Jamison Professional Services, Inc.
Librarian, NOAA National Marine Fisheries Service
Library OCLC Symbol: FD6
3500 Delwood Beach Rd
Panama City, FL 32408
(850) 234-6541 ext. 227