From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kanno, Faith
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [FEDLIB] Excess Pimsleur Language sets

Free to good home(s): New, never opened Pimsleur Language Sets .  Each set includes 30 units with readings and notes

LANGUAGE                   # OF SETS
Korean

9

Japanese

9

Egyptian-Arabic

9

Egyptian-Arabic II

1

Mandarin-Chinese I

9

Mandarin II

9

French I

3

French II

3

French III

3

Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your requests.  Please include your mailing address.

Faith Kanno
Director
Library of the Marine Corps
Marine Corps University