[Sent on behalf of Theo Bosnak, Digital Science]

An Introduction to Digital Science for US Federal Librarians

Please join us for a one-hour session to learn more about Digital Science and how our portfolio - Altmetric, Anywhere Access, Elements, Figshare, Dimensions, and ReadCube - offers valuable support for your goals and how we can help you help your constituents.

Our experts will provide short and incisive demonstrations with highlights of how we serve libraries globally. This webinar is specifically designed for library interests, so please bring all of your questions and we’ll reserve lots of time for discussion.

When: Thursday, May 17, 11:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM PDT

An Introduction to Digital Science for the Federal Librarian

******

--

Theo Bosnak

Senior Director

703-625-9041

Reston, VA

| Digital-Science |

| Altmetric | Figshare |Elements | Dimensions Visual Portfolios | ReadCube |

Dimensions: Re-imagining discovery and access to research with over 4 billion connections between over 128 million publications, grants, clinical trials, patents and more - plus free search and metrics for 91+ million articles.

Explore Dimensions for Researchers and register for an upcoming webinar at https://www.dimensions.ai

Digital Science & Research Limited | Registered in England and Wales number 7397265 | Registered Office: The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London, N1 9XW

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research Limited nor any of its agents accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Digital Science & Research Limited or one of its agents. Please note that neither Digital Science & Research Limited nor any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Digital Science & Research Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication.

Mary Frances Lembo, MLIS
Research Librarian, Senior
PNNL Technical Library
Information Delivery