Greetings,

We're looking at overhead scanners for book and document copying for purposes such as ILL and archiving.

If you have a Bookeye or a Zeutschel or other similar overhead scanner that you are using in your library, I'd like to discuss it, and maybe take a look at it in operation.

I am in downtown Washington, DC and would like to come over, if possible, especially if you are happy with your scanner.

Please give me a call or shoot me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks.

John D. Moore<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Circuit Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
202-275-8403