FYI --- Sorry for duplication.
Dee Clarkin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bonnie Chojnacki <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Subject: Webinar: Free Government Information (FGI)
To: [log in to unmask]

Of possible interest:

A post on this webinar came from a former colleague from the University of Akron who was hired at the same time me, Shari Laster. Shari has moved on twice for other positions but has lots of experience, passion, and insight on government documents. RSVP is required. Apologies for any duplication. Feel free to share:

Please join the PEGI Project for their May webinar. There's a great list of speakers who will be talking about various efforts and projects to identify, collect, and preserve born-digital government information. Please RSVP and forward on to any of your colleagues and networks who may be interested. See you there! Please join the PEGI project for a webinar on Monday, May 14th, 2018 at 12:00pm EDT to hear directly from trailblazing organizations about projects underway to identify, collect, and preserve born-digital government information.

https://freegovinfo.info/node/12860