CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon,

I'm hoping some of you can help.  NLM is unable to supply this.  Therefore, I am hoping someone may be able to provide us with a copy of this article:

TITLE: JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.

VOLUME/ISSUE/PAGES: 41 / 6 480-485

AUTHOR OF ARTICLE: CLAES, J. BUYS, R. AVILA, A. FINLAY, D. KENNEDY, A. GULDENRING, D. BUDTS, W. CORNELISSEN, V.

TITLE OF ARTICLE: VALIDITY OF HEART RATE MEASUREMENTS BY THE GARMIN FORERUNNER 225 AT DIFFERENT WALKING INTENSITIES

ISSN: 1464-522X

NOTES: DOI:10.1080/03091902.2017.1333166 Epub 2017 Jul 4.

Thank you so much!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-COS-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249