CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello, we'd like to obtain 2 AIAA papers, but I can't seem to find any holdings for these in OCLC.

Any help would be most appreciated!

1.  Multi-Fidelity Simulation of Cargo Airdrop: From the Payload Bay to the Ground, by Thomas Jann, Sven Geisbauer, Niko Bier, AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference in 2015 / AIAA 2015-2654   https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2015-2654

2.  Experimental investigation of the flow field topology for several cargo drop configuration, Eric W M Roosenboom, Andreas Schroder, Reinhard Geiser, and Janos Agocs, 28th Aerodynamic Measurement Technology, Ground Testing, and Flight Testing Conference, AIAA 2012-3198     https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2012-3198

If you'd like me to submit a request using OCLC/ILLiad, please let me know your lending symbol.

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-COS-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249