*RENEE B. SWARTZ*

*Presidential Appointee Emerita*

Institute of Museum and Library Services

*Trustee Emerita*

Barnard College - Columbia University

*Chairperson*

NJ Center for the Book

NJ State Library Advisory Council

Monmouth County Library Commission

​Hi Guy,
So sorry, but I will be unable to attend the Idea Exchange​
​ as I had a bad fall and broke 2 ribs. I am fine otherwise, but unable to
travel and get around too well.​

​My regards to all. Have a wonderful day--and please send me the highlights.
Best regards,
Renee​