From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Dawson
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: last year's Great Reads

Great news!

Amy

Amy E. Dawson
Manager, Literature Department &
Ohio Center for the Book
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216)902-4947
www.cpl.org

________________________________
From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Arnaiz, Deziree <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

We are currently looking at migrating the 52 Great Reads content to Read.gov and I will be directly handling all the further updates for this section. We're hoping this will increase year-round traffic and the association with the Center for the Book state affiliates, as the book festival site mostly gets traffic around the book festival date. The book festival website will still mention the book list distribution at the festival and link people to the past lists on Read.gov.

I'm currently in the process of building the page, and will include 2017  when it launches on Read.gov (hopefully quite soon). All the previous years that are not currently on the page will be added as we gather the content. I'm also hoping to put together a gallery of the past brochures, so pdf scans of the brochures from state affiliate archives are welcome (especially like-new ones).

Take care,

Deziree Arnaiz

Center for the Book

202-707-0533