From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of McDonald, Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Sources for personal names

I agree that we have to accept a certain ephemerality in data sources.  Even print resources can become hard to find after a few decades.  I am more concerned about the reports of incorrect data in the Google knowledge graphs.  Does anyone have a feeling for how accurate the knowledge graphs are compared to, say, Wikipedia?

                                                                                Steve McDonald