From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Quill
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 08:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] 374 field in NARs

Hi Nancy,
There are legit reasons for “Compilers.”
One of my colleagues, also a cataloguer, has a monograph where she compiled the glossaries from our published standards into one item that we use as a source specified in the 650_7 field.

I second Richard’s sentiment about not changing data that other participants have added.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Quill
Content Catalogue Administrator