From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] 374 field in NARs

Actually, I once suggested that a MARC source code be established for the terms in RDA Appendix I so that they could be used in field 374.  If others support the notion we could officially ask NDMSO to create a source code. But we might wish to wait until we know what the new RDA looks like.

Adam Schiff.