So far as I have found that the work to Glaucon is Loeb no. 523.  It appears that they are two different works.  BUT, I cannot find it now, but somewhere in my searching, chapter 7 of Method of Medicine is the same or similar to the the Method sent to Glaucos.  So not only may it be a separate work, but a work, a part of a whole, which has its own title.  If you have LCL 523, take a look at it.

Gene Fieg
Ret. Cataloger