From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Robert J. Rendall
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Auth rec for Galen's "On the therapeutic method"

These are different works, and the one addressed to Glaucon is shorter. De Methodo Medendi is in volume 10 below, and Ad Glauconem at the beginning of volume 11.

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100628003

Robert Rendall

Principal Serials Cataloger

Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries

tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167