NAR n  88158546 is the authority record for Eva-Maria Hubert.  It is coded as differentiated, but the second 670 looks as if it belongs on an undifferentiated record, and it seems that there are two different people on this record.

Eva-Maria Hubert seems to be the economist.

Eva-Maria Hubert-Huttl (umlaut over the u in Huttl), born in 1949, is the person who writes on libraries and central European and Slavic studies.
Our libraries have no books by either of these authors, and so I cannot justify taking the time to create the necessary records.  There is a DNB record (VIAF ID: 32906975).  Perhaps some kind-hearted cataloger who does have one or both of these authors in their catalog could sort this out.

Michael S. Borries
Cataloger
City University of New York, Central Office
Office of Library Services
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10010