From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Prochazka,David
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Sources for personal names

You can definitely cite VIAF.  If you use OCLC, you can do a keyword search for examples.  I would recommend NOT citing Google knowledge graphs; they are not stable or reproducible.  They pull that data from some source, so I’d try to track that down instead, and cite that.  It may not be permanent, but it would certainly be more fixed than a Google knowledge grach.

David—

David Proch�zka | Music/Special Materials Cataloger | The University of Akron | Bierce Library—261C | Akron, Ohio  44325-1712 | 330-972-6260 | [log in to unmask]