Gee, how good do you want it? If itís for transcription it is easy. If they want an intimate portrait of a decesed loved one that might be more complex.

Here is five minutes work with RX 6 - two passes of spectral denoise and one of voice denoise:

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/xye064jhje92ic9/GARCIA-SAUNDERS%20January%2072_set%201%20RX%20mastered.mp3?dl=0>

How much work such a poor recording needs as completely subjective. But I have heard much worse!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689