The short version of my question: is there a way to regenerate the
word_coordinates directory for titles?

The long version: I've been migrating http://nyshistoricnewspapers.org/
from our old storage device to a new one. Part of the reason for the move
is the VMDK's that contained the site were incorrectly setup for
snapshoting and have been slowly degrading. When I shifted the datastore
containing the word_coordinates directory (and the batches themselves) the
filesystem reported many many errors and fixed them. Trouble is: I only
have about 50% of the titles represented on the site in the word_coordinates
directory and I don't have a backup of that directory. (I do for the
batches.) It appears that this directory is critical to the search term
highlighting... so is there a way to regenerate the word_coordinates
directory for titles?  If I have to script something myself to do it I will
BUT before I invest time I'm hoping there might be a way to engage in this
using the existing code.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Chuck Henry
Integrated Technologies Coordinator
Northern New York Library Network
[log in to unmask] :: www.nnyln.org