Sweet! Once I get all the batches restored I'll give it a try!  Thanks Andrew!

Chuck Henry
Integrated Technologies Coordinator
Northern New York Library Network
[log in to unmask] :: www.nnyln.org
Office: 315-265-1119 Ext 3

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:06 PM, Andrew Gearhart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Chuck,

You should be able to use the batch management commands to create the word coordinates file if the batch is loaded.

It would be similar to the following:
$ manage process_coordinates <path_batch_list>
Where <path_batch_list> is a full path to a text file listing the names of the batches that you would like to generate the word coordinates from.

Please note that you'll have to have the batches loaded in the system to build the word coordinate files.

As a side note, this engages the following python script:
https://github.com/LibraryOfCongress/chronam/blob/master/core/management/commands/process_coordinates.py

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Andrew Gearhart