Hi Kathy,

I listened in on the webinar this afternoon and talked with staff that was
also listening. I wanted to let you know that Iowa is interested in
becoming a self-supporting state for Letters about Literature. I would like
a copy of the chat and will definitely follow up with Indiana ( I sat next
to her at the Idea Exchange) and pick her brains

Please let me know what any next steps are that we need to make sure we get
done.

thanks,
Nancy

--

*Nancy Medema* Program Director
*State Library of Iowa* | Des Moines Office