From: Andrea Lewis
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 11:48 AM
To: 'Center for the Book state centers communication' <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Eden Etzel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Reminder re your state book selection

Hi Deziree,

Maryland’s 2018 Great Read is DRAWN TOGETHER by Minh Lê, illustrations by Dan Santat. They are speaking at NBF this year, so this image is probably floating around somewhere at the LOC, but I thought it would be easier to send it rather than you tracking it down. If there are questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea D. Lewis

Program Officer